Saturday, July 17, 2010

EL MATADOR- CHAPTER THREE


PICTURED(top to bottom): Restaurant, Taco/Enchilada Combination Plate, Ground Beef Sope, Chile Verde Burrito-Wet, Shredded Beef Taco.


Saturday night we were in the mood for Mexican again. We hadn't been to El Matador in two months, and decided it was time to return. The food and service are always good here, the portions large and the prices reasonable.

The ladies both ordered their favorite-The Ground Beef Enchilada/Shredded Beef Taco/Ground Beef Sope Combination Plate. I decided to try the Chile Verde Burrito (Wet) and a Crispy Shredded Beef Taco. I can tell you, that Burrito was one of the best I've ever had; and if you know me at all, you know I've had a lot of Burritos!
Tonight's El Matador dinner gets three thumbs up from the 3 Tubby Tummys!

No comments:

Post a Comment